Manufactured in steel, with a white or chrome finish, the Colorado MCR or TCR Electric Towel Rails are simple to fit and maintenance-free. With a selection of wattages and two hour boost facility, the heat output is sufficient to warm the bathroom at times when a full heating system is not in use, such as in summer.
Used in conjunction with the Ducasa digital programmable controller, the Colorado Electric Towel Rails are programmable giving seven days a week/24 hours per day control with four options covering comfort, economy, frost protection and on/off settings.
- Durable steel construction
- Durable steel construction with curved rails
- Fully welded tube sections
- 2 hour boost facility
- 24hr / 7 day Programming with optional Ducasa Remote
- Economy, comfort and frost protect modes
- Available in white (MCR) or chrome (TCR)
- 300w, 500w and 750w sizes available in white
- 450w available in chrome
- Filled with thermo-dynamic heating fluid
- Electronic thermostat accurate to +/- 0.3°C with frost protection
- Approx. 1.4m of white cable, without plug
- Class II & IP44 for added safety
To order from the Ducasa Colorado Towel Rail range, simply select the model you require, enter the number of radiators you wish to purchase and click Add to Basket.